Monday, September 28, 2020

What Does Jesus Want Us to Do?

 

Revelation 1:4

King James Version

4 John to the seven churches which are in Asia: 

Grace be unto you, and peace, 

from him which is, 

and which was, 

and which is to come; 

and from the seven Spirits 

which are before his throne;


What did JESUS ask of us?

What did He want us to do?

SPIRIT led me to these seven things.

That we may be freed of sin.

And have eternal life with Him:


1. Worship God.

Luke 4:8

King James Version

8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.


2. Love one another.

John 15:12

King James Version

12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.


3. Be born of water and of the Spirit.

John 3:5

King James Version

5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.


4. Keep God's commandments.

John 15:10

King James Version

10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.


5. Repent, and believe the Gospel.

Mark 1:15

King James Version

15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.


6. Be perfect.

Matthew 5:48

King James Version

48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.


7. Believe in JESUS, the SON of GOD.

John 6:47

King James Version

47 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.


Updated 9 June 2023


WHO are our BROTHERS?

 Proverbs 17:17 King James Version 17 A friend loveth at all times,  and a brother is born for adversity . GOD woke me up really early. Not...