Monday, September 28, 2020

How Does JESUS Wish to be LOVED?

 

Luke 10:25-27

King James Version

25 And, behold, a certain lawyer stood up, 

and tempted him, saying, 

Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?

26 He said unto him, 

What is written in the law? how readest thou?

27 And he answering said, 

Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, 

and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, 

and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.


JESUS gave up His life for us.

How can we show our love, too?

How can we love the LORD best?

Let JESUS tell us Himself:

John 14:15 

King James Version

15 If ye love me, 

keep my commandments.


John 14:21 

King James Version

21 He that hath my commandments, 

and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me

and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, 

and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

 

John 14:23 

King James Version

23 Jesus answered and said unto him, 

If a man love me, 

he will keep my words

and my Father will love him, 

and we will come unto him, 

and make our abode with him.

 

John 14:24 

King James Version 

24 He that loveth me not 

keepeth not my sayings

and the word which ye hear is not mine, 

but the Father's which sent me.


John 14:28 

King James Version

28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, 

I go away, and come again unto you

If ye loved me, ye would rejoice

because I said, 

I go unto the Father: 

for my Father is greater than I.


Updated 9 June 2023


WHO are our BROTHERS?

 Proverbs 17:17 King James Version 17 A friend loveth at all times,  and a brother is born for adversity . GOD woke me up really early. Not...